About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Flowers say hello from the heart


This card that I created today is a card that was inspired by a card sketch I found cruising google images that directed me to creativelyyourssketches.blogspot.com. I thought it was an interesting sketch and had lots of possibilities. The products I used to create this card were:

Sentiment stamp - Hero Arts
Circle punch - Marvy Uchida
Flower punch - Martha Stewart
Border punch - EK
Small flower die cuts - Provo craft

The papers and bling etc used for the card were from my collections of stuff I have gathered over the years. Back to the craft room I go. I need to finish a couple of more cards that I am making for some upcoming card swaps.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - and blog! Thanks for entering the "Now Show Us Yours" draw! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete