About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Baby Love Challenge by Pollycraft


“Baby Love” is the theme of this card I created for the Pollycraft challenge. The digi I used is by Pollycraft and it is called “Moon Lullaby” from their Little Star collection. I used my Copic markers to colour the image along with my silver Martha Stewart metallic marker. I gave the card more interest by adding some stars in different die cut patterns, glitter, ribbon, sweet baby sentiment and more patterned paper. The card is ready to give someone who is having a baby.

The creative quote for today is by Julia Cameron. “In a sense, as we are creative beings, our lives become our work of art.”

Have a creative day.

Judy

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful Judy - I love your colour combo and layout!

    Thx for joining us at Pollycraft Monday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy

    this is gorgeous, love the stars and the fab colour combo,thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete