About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Here Comes Santa


Julie chose a theme of "Here Comes Santa" for this week’s challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges. Bugaboo Stamps is our generous sponsor this week. The top pick will receive 7 digital images from Bugaboo.



For my card this week I chose to use a sketch I was using for a card swap with one of my Yahoo groups. I love the combination of papers, stamps and punches. The Santa Stamp I used was by Kenny K. Downloads and the sentiment is by Stampin Up.

Come join us at Holly Jolly this week, need some inspiration hop over to Holly Jolly and see the creations of the other Christmas Elves.

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.



Judy

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Christmas Stamping All Year Round - traditional colours
ABC Christmas Challenges - U for Up to You
Sparkle Forum - Traditional
 

 

10 comments:

  1. Judy, your festive card makes me smile with the jolly image you used! Perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a jolly Santa - just right for a Happy Christmas season. Thanks for joining us over at CSAYL xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Santa card. He is a real cutie and I like the little gemstone added to the end of his Santa hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the Santa image!

    Thanks for taking part in Sparkles Christmas 'Traditional' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! LOVE that scalloped border and your coloring is beautiful. thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card - love that jolly Santa!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant creation!

    Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
    Good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, fab colours!
    Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love that Santa image! Thanks for participating in our CSAYL challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete