About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Friday, March 29, 2013

Quilt Style Card


I made this card for a upcoming swap I am participating in for the Rubber Inkers.  The theme of the swap is a "quilt style" card.  

I used a pattern paper from my stash that I did not particularly like on it's own.  The paper was yellow with pink writing.  I then with a cube block stamp by Stampendous called Foliate Quad Cube stamped with navy ink the four different patterns of the cube and then cut out my squares.

I arranged my squares on navy paper and punched a scalloped border along the bottom of the card. To complete my card I added a die cut flower by Hero Arts and a ribbon.  Hope my partner in this card swap enjoys her card. Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day. 

Judy

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


Clearly Inspired - , Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons -  Anything Goes with Ribbon
Party Time Tuesdays  PTT #113 Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. Such a different design I love this.

    Thank you so very much for joining in with our Anything Goes With Ribbon Challenge over on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog this fortnight - and Good Luck!

    Hugs.
    Karen - DT.xx

    http://kraftykarensblogspot.co.uk/wordpress/500-follower-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete