About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pink, Brown and Gold


Pink, brown and gold, what a nice colour combination for a card.  This was the challenge choice of Shell this week at Come and Get It Challenges.  

I used this sassy image from Paper Shelter for my birthday card.  The little girl I think suits a little pink dress. The butterflies are a die cut and the sentiment is by  A Muse Art Stamps.  I added a die cut ribbon, gold accents and some pink bling to complete my card. 

Hope you will join us at Come and Get It this week. Thank you for stopping by to day and have a creative day.  

Judy

I woulld like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Inky Impressions - Punches/dies
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge – Use Sentiment
Addicted to Stamps Challenge – Anything Goes
Pennys Challenge - Use Sentiment
 QKR Stampede- Punches or dies



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Judy...you have coloured that oh so cute image beautifully.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. So adorable. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M Challenge.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Judy. Love how you have used the Gold embossing. Fabulous image and colouring. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the image and your golden butterflies! Thank you for joining QKR's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, QKR DT

    ReplyDelete