About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You're Extra Special



One of my favourite Yahoo Groups, Inky Fun Stamps is having a swap where you have to create a card and use the letter "X" on the card thus my Extra Extra.  This cute newspaper boy and sentiment are by Hambo Stamps.The staple markings in the background are from Tim Holtz's staple stamp. 

Thank you for stopping by.  I am off to create another card and to clean up my craft room.  

Judy

Sparkle N Sprinkle - (April) Use a Digital Image
Cards For Men - must be masculine - (2nd week) Anything Goes
Love to Scrap -  Die Cuts and/or Punches 



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and sentiment. Great color combo too. So glad you joined us at the SNS Creative Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Creation Thanks for joining us at Loves To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is this. Thanks for playing with us at Love to Scrap challenge blog

    ReplyDelete