About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It is a Very White Christmas


Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges this week is having a white on white Christmas Challenge. I put this very white card together mostly with die cuts and embossed Christmas themed folders. 

Once I put my card together I added some pearls and a white ribbon.  Hope you will join us this week at Holly Jolly .  Just create your card and enter it here.  If you need some inspiration hop over to the Holly Jolly blog and see the creation the Holly Jolly elves have created to inspire you. 

Judy


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges - Bows
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Oozak - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Challenge - White on White
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge – Anything Goes
Rhedd and Rosie Challenge –  Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything goes with a handmade bow

 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this lovely and delicate card with us at Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is a truly lovely creation. Love all the texture and layers. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning white on white creation. Thank you so much for sharing with us at PCJ Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous white on white card and I love the tree and your bow.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card. I love that it is all white with all the various textures. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting that it's all white but still look lovely!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the white on white so much! Thank you for joining Christmas Card Challenges this week! Karen N (DT)

    ReplyDelete