About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sea Critter Challenge


Great challenge this week at Come and Get It Challenges.  We need to see a sea creature in your card.  What a fun challenge.  Great excuse to use come colour in your art work. 

Bugaboo is the sponsor of this challenge and that means some lucky person is going to win a great prize.



My card was made with a fun Bugaboo image called "Make it Snappy, Birthday Fishes".  What a cute image - it brings a smile to your face.  I went crazy and added lots of colour to my card along with, glitter, Diamond Glaze and a ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  Remember to pop over to the Come and Get It blog and see the cards made by the rest of the design team to inspire you.

Judy
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Sister Act - Anything Goes
My Creative Moments - Anything Goes (Oct)
Catch the Bug  - Bingo (Oct)
4 Krafty Girlz -  Anything goes
Inkspirational - Anything goes
Inkspirational - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with a ribbon

6 comments:

  1. What a fun image! Thanks for the giggle! Love the bright colors. Thanks for linking up at the Sister Act Challenge Blog!
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love that fish! Beautifully and festively colored! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! That image is great and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Birthday card. I love your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our next challenge that begins today! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for playing along in my "anything" word play saturday challenge at My Creative Moments! Such a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete