About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Creative Knockout's Friendship Challenge



I am excited to belong to a new challenge group called Creative KnockOuts and this is my first card for the challenge.  The theme of the challenge is Friendship. I made my card using the sponsor Craft Sentiments' image called Harriet and Ragga. It is such a cute image.

Products that I used to make this card along with my image are:

  • Paper from my stash
  • Sentiment stamp by Stampin Up
  • Copics for colouring
  • Bling and die cuts from my stash
  • Diamond Glaze
Thank you for stopping by.  Do something creative for yourself today.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafting By Designs -Sentiment
Moo-Mania & More - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything goes
A Girl Who Crafts - Anything Goes

Cards Galore Encore - Use a Digi or Rubber Stamp

9 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet little card x
    Agirlwhocrafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue/yellow colour combo. The image is cute too. Thanks for joining us at Penny's "ATG" challenge this week. See you next Wednesday for a new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and pretty papers. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card

    Thank you for taking part at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I haven't said it yet, welcome to the CK Team, Judy. Your card is so adorable. Love the image and your coloring is fabulous. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamped image or a digi stamp Challenge#7. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super duper cute card Judy!!

    ReplyDelete