About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Life and Balance



I made this mix media tag for an anything goes swap at Yahoo Group, Inky Fun Stampers. I decided to make this mix media tag from some left over scraps of Gelli Plate prints I had made awhile ago.  I used acrylic paint to create the design along with several stencils. 

I used a butterfly stamp by Tim Holtz to stamp on the tag, added some doodles,  and a piece of seam binding to complete the tag.  Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  

I am entering this tag in the following challenges:

Cards and More -Tags
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door- Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart -Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion -  Always Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Hi Judy
    A gorgeous tag love the colour's hope you are well
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag Judy those colours and the butterflies look amazing, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge and Happy Easter!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag love the butterflies and colours--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag.Just love the layering of all the colours and the overlaying of the butterflies.Super work.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great piece of work, thanks for joining Craft Your Passion Challenge this week, hope you will join us again :))

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Mixed Media and your tag is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your work with us at TTCRD this week. Come and join us again tomorrow for our new Anything Goes challenge. You can visit me at: ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete