About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, July 20, 2015

Inspired by a Christmas Carol - Deck the Halls


Inspired by a Christmas Carol is this weeks theme at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges.   Lacy Sunshine is one of the sponsors of the challenge and I chose this cute image called Deck the Halls for my card.  Can you guess the Christmas song that this image inspire me for this card?


My card was coloured with Copic markers, white Gell pen, and Diamond Glaze.  To complete the card I added a die cut sentiment, gold bells and a ribbon.   Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day. 
  
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Christmas in July 
Die Cuttin' Divas W, must include a Die-cut - Christmas in July
Digi Choosday Challenge - All about the Girl
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown Christmas in July
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Christmas in July

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous image.....loving those glasses!! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colourful and cute - love it.
    thanks so much for sharing with us at OLLC.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love your colourful and busy card! Lovely image and your colouring is stunning! Thank you so much for joining us at TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorable! Thanks for joining our Christmas in July challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring of that amazing image! The bells and bow are a lovely touch!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!!! hank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Good luck. Monica.-dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring is just perfect! love the bright colours. Thankyou for joining us over at Digi Choosday' for our 'All about the girl' challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super coloring, this card needs no more embellies, it would be a shame to draw the focus away from this image. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete