About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Let the Music Begin

 This is my first project for this month's challenge at Forever Dark.  


Kenny K Downloads is the sponsor of this challenge and I used their image called Madame Axe

KennyK shop badge


This is the front of my tri-fold card


This is partly open. The front and inside paper was made with acrylic paint, inks and my gelli plate. 


This is a closer look at the fabulous image.  I used a rubber stamp from my stash of unmounted stamps for the background of the centre of the card. 




I used baker twine, die cut stars and music to complete my card. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creating day. Hope you will join us at Forever Dark this month. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Kenny K Krafty Crew - Anything Goes 
Creative Card Crew  Die Cuts 
Papertake Weekly  Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door -  Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown -  No Patterned PaperMix Media World - Masculine
Rhedd's Creative Spirit - Anything Goes (Mixed Media Altered Art)
Card Mania - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Judy, love the style and Kenny K images are fabulous aren't they!... your colouring and painting looks stunning!!
    Thank you for sharing such an inspirational card with us this week at 'Papertake Weekly' and good luck with the challenge x
    Hugs,
    Marjorie (DT Papertake Weekly) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Judy!! Love this image and your coloring!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I always like music-themed projects, and this tri-fold card is terrific. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very clever, and I can see a lot of love and enjoyment went into creating this little work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is excellent - I love the colours you have used and the image is perfect. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx

    TTCRD DT

    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tri-fold-card!Love the design, have to try something like this later. wonderful work with the image too. This card sure ROCKS!
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Kenny K Krafty Krew Challenge.
    Good luck and hope to see you back soon again!
    Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card just ROCKS! Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Pam
    TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card just ROCKS! Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Pam
    TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great card, so glad you shared it with us at NON this month, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic tri fold card. Love the shape, the colors and the way you carried the music theme throughout. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Tri-fold card. Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Kraft Krew. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    Rachelle
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete