About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Make a Wish


Come and Get It has a round thing theme is week.  Create a card or project that has some round things in it or make a round tag or card. I used this great image from Sassy Studios for my card called Madam Honey.  

I thought the image was perfect for round things with her gold loop earrings and crystal ball.    I used the following products on my card

Copics
PanPastels
Diamond Glaze
Modelling paste
Stencil
Die Cut Sentiment 

Hope you will join us this week at Come and get It Challenges.  Remember to pop over to their challenge blog to see the other great projects that the design team have created to inspire you.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - one for the girls 
Bloggers  Birthday Card
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Crafting-With-Friends Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
Daring Cardmakers - Touchy Feely (use lot of texture)
Pattie's Creations - August - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude  
Anything Goes 

8 comments:

  1. LOve the glamorous image,great colouring and textured background---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Judy. Great image and colours and I love the added texture too.
    Hugs.
    Lynn, CAGI DT Sista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Judy. Great image and colours and I love the added texture too.
    Hugs.
    Lynn, CAGI DT Sista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card and image, great stenciled details! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image, and a lovely lot of texture - so, thanks for joining in with the "Talking Texture" challenge from The Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card - thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete