About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, March 13, 2017

For a Special Woman


Card for a special friend is the theme of this week's challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. This card is for a very dear friend of mine for her birthday.  I love the sentiment on this old  rubber stamp I have had for many years by Stamps Happens, Inc.  The stamp is called My Special Friend and the sentiment says "You'll always be my special friend".

I coloured my card with Ink Intense Pencils then added a frame detail, some sequence and a pretty dark blue ribbon. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  Remember to pop over to the Craft Cardmaker's blog to see the inspiring projects of the design team. 

4 comments:

  1. This his really beautiful hun great colours hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Judy and I love that sentiment stamp. Lovely colours on the flowers!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, gorgeous card. I so love that dark blue which gives it a very stylish finish. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely image and sentiment and the blue really makes it stand out. CarolG

    ReplyDelete