About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Box - a Box of Fun



Eclectic Ellapu is having a fun challenge this month.  The theme of the challenge is Boxes of Fun- make a box and fill it with fun. 

I decided to make a Easter gift box for my grandson.  The pattern for this box was created by my friend Annette quite a few years ago.  I have seen several similar patterns but not with the card built in and a place to add money or a gift card along with the gift. 


I filled the box with Easter candies.  


Thank you for stopping by.  Remember to pop over to our challenge blog to view the creative projects of our talented design tea. 

1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous gift box, you gals are full of fun ideas. Just beautiful sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete